Building partnerships with employers can provide benefits for schools and young people, such as:
- Young people develop skills for job applications, some new and some they already have
- Employers provide references and recommendations for young people
- More high quality work experience placements available
- Employers share professional knowledge with schools and young people
- Improved understanding between schools, young people and employers
This helps to equip young people with the tools they need to develop the correct attitude, skills and knowledge for work.